Zoom Crashes in TS100

Here is an email I sent to Omega and just as I thought it was save to go
back into the water. Anyone else having this problem?

This morning (13/3/00) TS2K sp4c completely locked up my SECOND computer
while I was using the zoom in / zoom out buttons on the tool bar. The
crash occurred the same way as I have described previously for my FIRST
computer (see below) except I only zoomed in once. The error message is
"TS32 caused a divide error in module TS32.exe at 0157:0043dle0.
Registers: etc., etc.

The second computer is Win 95, 450 MHz, 256 M, 8.1 HD, Matrox Mystique
display card.

I am not able to use TS2K, with my indicators, for trading without
having the zoom feature working.