Re: ProSuite on Windows 2000?

I've been running it with DTN satellite for a few days now with no problems.

Initially the ProSuite install would freeze and not finish. I believe the
problem may have been outdated drivers for the TurboExpress Port 920 serial
card. I had been using the drivers from the Pacific CommWare website, which
apparently were for earlier beta versions of Win 2K. I emailed them, and
they emailed back current drivers. After installing them the ProSuite
install was smooth.

The install of Win 2K was quick and easy.