ProSuite on Windows 2000?

 Does anyone have experience installing and running ProSuite 2000i
 on Windows 2000?  Omega tells me it basically works, and they
 will have the patch out in Service Pack 5 before the end of the month.
 I am chomping at the bit and would like to go ahead and try SP4.
 I'm aware their website says to wait, but I'm willing to try it
 as long as it won't do so much damage as to require me to reinstall
 Windows 2000 (I back up frequently, so slight data corruption is okay
 for a couple of weeks).  I'm curious what doesn't work or what I
 should be careful about. If others have successfully used it, please
 let me know. If I'm out of my mind and shouldn't bother, let me know
 that, too.

  -Doug