Re: Natural hour bars

I have enjoyed reading many of your comments on this list and have looked
at your software.  I use 2000i along with a lot of other software.  I am
troubled by the bitterness that I see in your last two posts.  We all are
united in our efforts to successfully make a living by trading the
markets.  We all swim among the sharks every day and hopefully gain a
little.  I know that there are many ways to profit and many systems and
software packages that are useful tools.  I, for one, can say that I was
also a newbie on this list and it has helped me on many occasions.  Omega
has some problems but as someone who has been in the business since 1975
and who has supervised the development of many systems to support trading
activities, I can say that it is not so simple to bring all of the
disparate elements into a framework that can be reliable day after day.  I
think that a little gentility is in order.
Sincerely,
Lawrence Price