Re[4]: Natural hour bars

Hello  Eric,

In  general  I  resent  your  comments  about  natural  hour  bars and
certainly  any  reference  to Omegas so called help manuals.  You were
the one who made some very wide brush remarks about natural hour bars.

If  its  flexibility  that  your are concerned with, which must be the
case  because  of  your statement about the lack of flexibility.  Then
maybe you should consider a more flexible platform to research with.

Excuse my critical references to user groups, they serve their purpose
just  as a holding pen for pigs prior to slaughter does.  A very worth
while and Nobel gathering of the minds I'm sure.

--
Best regards,
  Mark Brown                        mailto:markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx