Re[2]: Natural hour bars

Hello  Lawrence,

LP> troubled by the bitterness that I see in your last two posts.  We all are
LP> united in our efforts to successfully make a living by trading the
LP> markets.

LP> Sincerely,
LP> Lawrence Price

me  too  -  i  agree  i'm usually a very nice person (french person to
insert  sarcastic  logic  here) it's just that i am very frustrated at
the  lack of attention that is paid to about anything on this and many
other list.

example  if i had a nickle for every time the play sound thing came up

i  beat  to  death  the  natural  hour  subject  and  it goes out into
cyberspace never to be seen again.  i have received many good ideas and
help  from the Internet and for all you i'm grateful. it has gotten to
the  point  that  this industry just stinks with so much new baby shit
that  i'm  thinking  of moving offline completely to get away from the
stench.  i think even my old argumentative friends here feel the same,
i  know something is happening when you see them start acting a little
bit  like  me.  i  think we are all tired of the never ending waves of
garbage  -  enduring  it only in hopes of finding something useful. at
the  very  least  newbies  should  know  something  -  something about
history; and  the blood and tears that has provided the fuel for the
engines  of  knowledge  that  they so desperately hope to hitch a ride
upon.

so i apologize for just having a bad hair day i guess.  mark

--
Best regards,
  Mark Brown                        mailto:markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx