thank a lot Omega

Well, I barely recovered from my first crash and I now think I'm about to
have a second machine die on me. The hard drive started making a clang noise
which I thought wasn't a good sound. So I turned the machine off and decided
to reboot. Well, now I cant get past the rebuilding corrupted index files. I
tried using the online as well as the off line server. Any ideas out there
before I take a flight to Florida and drop it out of the plane window just
above TS headquarters?

Morris