RE: TS2ki Release #5

One thing I have always noticed with ALL versions of
Windows is that after formatting the drive, and
installing (the same version of) Windows XX, with all
the programs and copying all the data, It does not
only run a lot faster, but I end up having anything
from 200 to 500 megs of HD more than I used to.
So if you were running a 'used' version of Windows NT,
and then you format and install Win2000 chances are
the same will happen for a while wiht Win2000.

Just my two cents...