Re: Data Feeds

In a message dated 3/1/00 11:04:56 AM Eastern Standard Time,
njhprovo@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

>  I am thinking that PCQuote may be the best.

Hyperfeed used by PCQ is OK. But the I-net delivery stinks. You may like the
combination if you do not mind getting disconnected several times a day, often
at the time when you are away from the computer . . .

The Hyperfeed Technologies -- PCQ's parent -- offer the frame relay delivery
but that is geared towards the institutional use. I understand that, on top
of
other monthly charges, they charge a site fee of about $600/mo, which
when spread among 50 brokers is meaningless but may be prohibitive for
a single user. I hope that one day they would recognize that individual users
looking for a reliable wide-bandwith connection may represent a worthwile
opportunity and would pursue it.

Igor Uhrik