Re: DBC Signal - Net Recipe

Ben, everyone here knows that the real reason DBC is attempting to switch
subscribers to internet delivery is because it's cheaper and more
convenient for DBC. Satellite and cable data delivery are by their nature
more reliable and much faster than internet delivery, even when using DSL
or cable modems, because the internet itself is not reliable.

Small wonder DBCC is down to 10 3/8 as of yesterday's close (wasn't it
closer to 50 in 1998?), messages like the one you sent undermine
management's credibility. DBC management should be using their resources to
expand their cable and sat feeds.

If DBC tries to force me to use the internet for intraday data, the
contract I sign will not be with DBC no matter how much they suck up.
Please keep commercial propaganda off the Omega list.