Re: DBC Signal - Net Recipe

I like the part DBC wrote:

> Dear Michael,
>
> It is true that the satellite feed has decreased in efficiency over the
> recent months. The problem is that the bandwidth for transmission is not
> wide enough to accomodate the amount of data we want to broadcast.

until internet backbone of the whole world can do 10mbs ...
and important transmittion center can handle "unlimited" load in real time,
I think satellite transmittion is still the fastest, safest, and best in
guarantee of receiving data. The problem is more likely with some
company still using 10 yrs plus old up/down link technology - thats all :)

PC Quote is using 256K compressed
SP Comstock is using 128K compressed
BMI using ... 19.2K compressed
DBC using ... 19.2K