Re: .. holds promise: Heisler's pop quiz

Hi Peter,

As I mentioned in earlier posts, and I will do it again, I will not use this
forum for self promotion.  I have received 3 negative responses to my recent
posts including yours, but the rest have all been very positive, so it seems
that you and MB are in the minority.  And several of the folks told me that
they printed out that post to use a future reference - and that just makes
my day!!!  And I have a few other posts I am putting together for the List
which I am sure you will find just as enjoyable.

And considering your recent post which was not exactly complimentary of me,
it is quite obvious that your desire to learn rings of insincerity.  And
quite frankly, I have better things to do with my time then play your game.

I have no problem sharing my methods in a private forum where I know the
members, and in fact I was recently invited to join a small, private group
of traders.  I plan on sharing my methods with this group as I am certain I
will be able to learn from them as well.  It's called teamwork and "the best
idea wins" approach.  Maybe you should try it sometime.

However, I have absolutely no desire to fight or argue with people who
obviously have a very closed mind and are unwilling to try new ideas, and
whose only intention is to attack those who disagree with them.  There are
no secrets to trading successfully.   Regardless of whether you use a
mechanical system, a discretionary approach, or a combination of the two to
determine your entries, in the end it boils down to your ability to Execute
and control your emotions while in a trade - and not the other way around.
And unless you have a broker trade a system for you, WE ALL have to go
through that process.

I know the "system vendor" folks are cringing at that statement since they
want everyone to think their latest 'system' or charting program with all
kinds of new bells and whistles will turn them into successful traders.
Ring that cash register....  Unfortunately, that is equivalent to what comes
out the back end of a horse as IT DOES NOT WORK THAT WAY.

Have a nice weekend,

Bob
WWW.PRICE-RULES.COM