Re: 2000i??

Encouraged by your comments, at 3:30pm EST I decided to give TS2Ki another
chance. The workspace in question contains four one minute charts with one
EMA and Vol on each, no systems. After maximizing the chart of MSFT, I drew
a horizontal line and started to type some numbers, result: "ORTRADE caused
an invalid page fault..."

Back in business at 3:43pm EST after a complete machine reboot. I'm getting
faster at rebooting, but that's the last time I'll try to do something with
TS2Ki while the markets are open, back it goes to collecting data in case
Omega ever gets it together. I'm glad once again I don't have to use TS2Ki
for trading.

Hey, Giovanni Pugliese (QA Server Test Lead, Omega Research), you still
listening on this list? It ain't ready yet!

Clean install SP3 CD to SP4c upgrade, collecting 56 symbols, BMI cable, 266
MHz PII w/ 128Mb, Win98se (nothing special, adequate horsepower, nothing
else crashes this machine and nothing else running while TS2Ki is up).