Recommended List of Consultants {explanation}

Some have asked me why prominent members of these forums were not included in the list.  All those in my initial list had web sites promoting their services.  This made it easy for me to read their material and cull it down to a paragraph of essentials.

The list is not in stone.  I'm still getting recommendations, (coders may suggest themselves if they want), and will add more names after I verify the nominees' skills.  No one wants to waste $$$ on bad code.

I recognize the immense amount of time and effort many have contributed to these lists and, as was suggested in the past, think we ought to have a Hall-of-Fame to give due recognition.  I did not automatically include their names because it would be unfair to simply assume they want to be bothered with a stream of programming requests.  We all value our time.

OTOH, if any Hall-of-Famer wants to offer services commercially, please let me know in private email.

Mark Jurik