Re[2]: Which holds best promise?

Hello  Bob,

BH>  But I got so frustrated with my inconsistent results that one day
BH> I  threw  them all out the window and just started watching price.

BH> Hopefully  these threads will get just a few others thinking about
BH> ways  to  improve  their  results  beyond  the latest indicator or
BH> system.

BH> Thanks again,

BH> BOB
BH>  Your URL here is perfectly acceptable

I  have  created  a  price  driven ONLY system to show you that it can
still be perfectly mechanical.

Sym = the symbol

Date = the date

Time = the time

Price = the price

Pos = the position 1= long -1 = short 0 = neutral

System = the name of the system

P/L = the current position profit or loss

Buy = the price it would get long

LX = the price it would exit on a stop loss if the position is long

Sell= the price it would get short

SX = the price it would exit on a stop loss if the position is short

username = temp

password = temp

http://204.96.20.202/private/pro/cir05.htm

--