Lowest Cost S&P fund

I think they are trying to get as high tech as possible.  If they get lots
of things automated, perhaps they can control costs.  I am cautious but
willing to try.  I am sure they are not in business for charity and will
make money from a very diverse business model.

The key today is to get a customer base. Even if they have to buy it.

https://www.x.com/new_account.asp?Referrer=senfl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You can get all S&P prospectus, referral program, etc. once you sign up.
Took me 2 minutes to sign up.

Sen

> I was skeptical as well when I first saw this.  The former
> president of Intuit is heading this company, it is FDIC as well.  I
> received my account papers today.  This is the future of banking
> and this company is on the cutting edge.  They are a state of the
> art internet bank.

So what's their deal?  They charge no fees, yet they run their bank
in a way (unrestricted transfers, etc) that is guaranteed to raise
their costs.  What's in it for them?