RE: I/O Token File Error

Can not say what happened, but have had similar problems when it comes to
the question "will the system display trend lines or not".

There are some things saved in the system file that are not changed when you
verify/add indicators which it seems you can not  get to change. I have
learned that removing all signals from a system and then reinserting them
can help on that matter. (Getting trendlines to print from a system that has
had them added after original creation).

In your case, it seems yuo tried that, but if the problem is the same as
mine, information stored that you can not change, then I would guess the
following works:

1. Export all functions, signals and the system to a file.
2. Delete all signals functions and the system itself from powereditor
3. reverify all
4. Import the system and functions and signals
5. Create a new workspace with the system