I/O Token File Error

I recently had the error message concerning "I/O Token Error" pop up while
working with a system. It might have been when I was performing an OPTZ run.
The system does not work properly now, producing only one signal/trade.  I
performed a "verify all," checked that the called functions are correct,
etc. Tried a new workspace, created a new Signal file of the exact system,
etc. It is the only system that seems to be corrupted - the others are
working normally.

Any ideas as to what happened - I need this system!!!

Visit http://freeworld.excite.com