Re: price scale and minimum move

Lets get some points out of the way:

a) ts reads all ezl instructions at the END of the
bar. This means that if its Tuesday and you write "Buy
at High[1] + 1 point stop" with the intention of
placing this order on Wed. then ts will get Monday's
high, add 1 point and place the order for Wed.  You
want to use "Buy High + 1 point stop"

b) If you are using EOD data from the downloader, you
need to change the price scale and minimum move
settings in the downloader, not in the server (forgive
me if this is too obvious, but I cou;dn/t tell if this
by your other posts)

c) For some unknown reason custom symbol lists save a
bunch of settings that in my opinion they should not.
And price scale and minimum move are one of the things
they use so if you are using a custom symbol list then
you will have to rebuild it.

There, hopefully that will help