RE: Comstock and quote.com

And one more thing.  Another reason why DBC wouldn't cut stocks is not only
because they want to bleed BMI to death period but because it would expose
the ugly truth about DBC.  It would expose the ugly truth that no matter how
much bandwidth you had, BMI cable subscribers would still be 30 seconds to a
minute behind the market!