Restore previous work? Help...

Hello everyone

I recently had an Operating System failure due to some malicious install
-de-install of another software.

I had a single copy of SC4.0 EOD ( I am pretty sure it makes no
difference if it is SC4.0 or TS4.0 EOD). I installed Win95 from fresh
and copied all files in C:\OMEGA\ directory and subdirectories and also
copied the Drive:\WINDOWS\*.ini files. Some dll's were missing and made
the GRAND mistake not to copy my work in C:\OMEGA\SC directory before
reinstalling SuperCharts4.0 from the beginning.

The software installed but apparently some of the work did not verify.
When I opened SC4.0 and tried to reload my workspaces some of them
loaded O.K. some not. For a particular workspace SC4.0 does not seem to
respond at all. I suspect some index file has changed and although I see
the names of the templates and workspaces, they seem to have been
corrupt.

Is there any way to restore my work? (Lucky me the older version of the
work dates back to November 1999; so all is not lost but current work
is).
Any ideas to restore my work?

Thanks

Zarifis Dimitroulis