BMI's huge lag in futures

There were some posts here in past concerning the time lag in the futures
data for various datafeeds.

I was just comparing the S&P E-mini data delivered by BMI cable and that
byThowsend Analytics' (TAL) delivered through internet (supplied by CME as
a pilot program).

Over the past 30 minutes, in a period of a light activity, S&P E-mini on BMI
was consistently lagging the exchange data by 15-25 seconds. The thirty
minutes' test was long enough for me to get thoroughy disgusted.

Their bandwith limitations nothwithstanding, BMI should deliver data in a
timely manner for at least a couple of major symbols, such as spoos and
key indexes.

I am sending a complaint to BMI. Anybody cares to join?

Igor Uhrik