De : Steve Yates <smyates@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
À : <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Envoyé : jeudi 10 février 2000 23:46

Objet : TraderWare Special Offer (  hustling whistle)

> TraderWare Special Offer ( you hou...)

> TraderWare is in the process of finalizing our Marketing Plan for 2000 and a
> number of opportunities/issues have arisen that may be of interest to you.

Traderware will finally be released after long months of promising it, and critics to
 the leading software  company, from which we have taken all the concepts that we
were able to grab.

> We are aware of the importance of a large user base and capturing market
> share. If we are to grow as we anticipate, the momentum that new users bring
> to us is invaluable.

1000 or so prospects on Omega list, that is of interest.. You are here, so we are.

>A new (experienced) user today may bring us ten new
> users within a year.

We plan to take some money.
What worked with you once should work again.
Your friends may help too.

>We acknowledge the need to make a stronger introduction
> into the marketplace with a core group of experienced users and code
> writers.

We did not succeed to write somebasic code and we rely on your experience to build a
library with a more complicated language that we did not understand very well.
Maybe someone here ?

>Our objective is to offer this to a group that will start the
> conversion to TWX, begin writing code and sharing their ideas with the
> group.

I repeat again: We have to start the project.
 A VB compiler is not enough to make this project valid.
So please , pay a small fee and please code for us.

>Also, a number of our beta testers have inquired about discounts
> because of the effort they have put forth in assisting us in the development
> and release of the product.

Yes, we were really unable to do anything, with the exception of linking a langage that is not ours
(Visual Basic) to a server that is no more from US (UMSD)  and to a charting device with proprietary
zulu icons.
So hurry up and please code now.
Beta testerare asking money, and this is not our goal.

> To accomplish this goal, for a limited time and number of users we will be
> offering TraderWareX for $499.95. Please use the order form located at
> http://www.traderware.com/twspecial.html

But we expect to get some money from your work.
Please fill the form and start your VB class at your expenses.

> The $499.95 purchase price includes all updates and enhancements for 2
> years.

We expect to make you work for less than free for two years. Be prepared now.
You are not excited  to be paid  for a work?
We have a better solution, original and highly exciting:
Now you pay to have the right to work fo us.

>That is, if you purchased the software today you would not be billed
> for the $500 maintenance fee until February 2002.

We expect to be  still alive in  Feb 2002.
We rely on you.
Please send VB code ASAP. It's an emergency case.

> Individuals who purchase
> more than one copy will only be billed for one $500 maintenance fee.

We have other plans to take money too.

> Corporate and/or commercial accounts will be billed the $500 maintenance fee
> per copy.

A lot of plans...

> This reduced price should offset any cost of time involved in starting the
> conversion process and any new equipment that may be needed. We will
> continue to support Win NT and upon release Win2000.  Our standard pricing
> will remain in effect for the general public.

Then we will attempt to sell your work at higher price.
Thanks for taking care of YOUR equipment and OS versions.
We need this too.

> How good of an offer is this? This equates to $20.83 per month for the two
> years.

We have already calculated how much your work will produce as money,
even if you produce VB garbage.

>If you are a serious trader I can not believe every individual would
> not accept this offer. We need experienced users and we are offering this
> software at a phenomenally low price to offset the conversion process.
> Remember this is a limited offer.

Real dummies will take this chance.
We know that you are numerous here because you strongly supported MB, who did
 a good job here, and finally we need a money proof ( see above).
But act now!

> We also need your help in our marketing plan for this year. We will be
> attending a number of trade shows throughout the year including The Online
> Trading Expo in Oakland Ca, Dallas Tx and Ontario Ca.

We expect to have enough money to pay our hotels and food and so on.
Please subscribe now.
We want to visit the world and Texas is maybe not "all the world".

> We will also be
> placing advertisements in Stock and Commodities and Futures magazine.

We are shameless acting  as usual.
Yes, we know that  we have said ( from our official texan supporter) that these magazines were
less than nothing , rags and paper good enough for fish packing.
But we need your money now, and 1000 * 20.83 per month is not enough.
So we have to fish.

> We  would appreciate any information/feedback you can give us on the trades
> shows or conferences you may attend, magazines that you subscribe to or user
> groups that you are a member of.

Send all of what you have, including fish paper packing  used.
We have no problem with smell. This have been proven here over years.

> Best Regards:

We respect your money, but only in our pockets.