Multiple Instantiation Problems with DLL's ...

I am having a problem with the DLL's I have written for TradeStation and
was hoping that some of you here on the list may have experienced this
yourself and already come up with a solution.

All of the DLL's work flawlessly when they are run from TradStation,
only being called once.  The problem I am experiencing is failure to
handle multiple instantiations properly.  When I attempt to call same
function multiple times (setting different variables in EL) TradeStation
GPF's.  I have contacted tech support from the compiler I use and they
informed me that the calling program (TradeStation) was responsible for
memory management, not the DLL's.  My question is, what is necessary to
add to your DLL for it to be able to handle multiple instantiations? If
needed I can send a code example of a working DLL.

Any and all help would be appreciated.  I am looking forward to hearing
back from you.

Best regards,

Andrew