Re: there goes another one

Maybe I missed something but has anyone seen the recent
filings which show the VC group (SAIC) offering 6,700,000sh
thereby reducing their stake in NSOL from 44% to 23%. Well
timed, to say the least.

http://www.nasdaq.com/asp/quotes_sec.asp?symbol=NSOL%60&selected=NSOL%60

Didn't see anything about dentists in the 424B1. <g>