Re: there goes another one

There is nothing illegal about any of this...  I don't understand the purpose
of postings like those below...  (???)

It is perfectly legal for "insiders", including corporate officers and directors,
 to buy and sell for their own accounts.  They simply need to make the appropriate
filings with the SEC.

OM