From: omega-list-request@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:omega-list-request@xxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of bkmk
Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2000 8:05 AM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Mouse problems

I use TS2k (SP4B) with PC Quote internet feed on a cable modem.  Its been
working pretty well but I have a problem with the mouse.  After the computer
is running for a while (I don't think TS has to be running just Global
Server) the mouse movement becomes very jerky.  It's sometimes impossible to
place the mouse in a certain spot-it just skips over it.  Rebooting will
help but the problem will return.

Anyone having similar problems or able to help?

Thanks.

Barry
(PII 450 w/ 128 meg)