Converting SC indicators to functions

I am a SuperCharts user and I have a number of indicators (9) that I have
got from various sources - cannot remember where.
Would like to use these as functions in my own system testing. Unfortunately
they are all in Power Editor so I cannot even print them out to try to
transfer to SuperCharts.

Indicators are:    Bulleeye(P)                      - 3 Lines/item
                        Demarker(P)                    - 2 lines/item
                        DT39 NT(P)                      - 3 lines/item
                        ER Bear Power(P)            - 1 line/item
                        ER Bull Power(P)            - 1 line/item
                        SEB -- LinRegSlope(P)    - 1 line/items
                        Divergence Index(P)        - 4 lines/items
                        #Top & Bottom(P)            - 2 lines/items
                        *Confluence(P)                - 4 lines/itms

Can anyone help me
Thanks