off topic: DTN A/D

Dear List:

I am continuing to work my way through DTN (see note below), trying to get
them to add real time Advance / Decline data, etc. If you are tired of BMI /
DBC's service, and/or think you might want to save over a thousand bucks a
year (DTN is $119/mo), or think having more bandwidth would be a good thing,
and want A/D data, then let these guys know. To me the A/D data is crucial. I
cannot imagine being blind to it trading stocks or stock indexes (BTW A/D
divergences foretold today's Emini sell off). Some of my best TS systems use
the 60 minute A/D ratios on the NYSE and Nasdaq, but right now DTN does not
send that data real time. Apparently Bill Mitchell, Director of Financial
Svcs. Technical Ops. (billm@xxxxxxx) and Randy Whitehead, Manager of Market
Data Services
(randyw@xxxxxxx) are the men to talk to.

Please write them.