Anyone know how to fix a data problem with SC?

I've run into this before, of course, but since it's just come up again...

I just added some T-bond intraday charts to my inventory and found,
as usual, an outlier here and there.  For example, on 2/22/94, the
3/94 contract has a bar with the open, high, and close all around 112,
but the low is 68 and change.  I'd always assumed these things came
from corrupt data and lived with them, but this time had just massaged
the file with Excel and hadn't noticed any problem.  So I checked and
found that the low in the ASCII file is in line with the rest of the bar;
it's
SuperCharts 4.0 that's screwing up.

Does anyone know what's going on here and, better yet, how to fix it?

Many thanks.

Owen Davies