EL help with indicator

Could someone please help with an attempt to do the following:

1-  create synthetic weekly bars from daily bars
2-  create a Stochastic indicator similar to Kase's Permission Stochastic.

She says in her book "Trading with the Odds"  (pgs 55 - 58) that using this
type of stochastic as a filter to permission trades, reduces whipsaws by
about 80% and leads by one or two days the normal longer time-frame
stochastic.

I suspect I need to be using arrays, but my attempt is as follows:

Variables:  SynHi(0),  SynLo(0), SynOpen(0),  SynClose(0), len(5), SloK(0),
SloD(0);

SynHi = highest(high, 5);
Synlo = lowest(low, 5);
Synopen = open[5];
Synclose = close[5];

{Stochastic - slow using weekly bars}

Inputs:  StochLen(46);      {Kase says to use (5 * n) +1,   so to get the
equivalent of a 9 week stochastic use 46 bars}

SloK = SlowKCustom(synhi, synlo, synopen, StochLen);
SloD = SlowDCustom(synhi, synlo, synclose, StochLen);

Condition1 = SloK > SloD;
Condition2 = SloK < SloD;

Plot1(SloK, "SlowK");
Plot2(SloD, "SlowD");