Re: Rocket Science

I'll bet the conclusion is that most of those approaches can NOT beat the
> market.  The moving average folks have nothing to fear from the rocket
> scientists.  Speaking of rockets - What ever became of that last one that
> went to Mars?  Ooops!  Must have been using Chaos theory or was it neural
> nets.

No, it was powered by a french fuzzied software

Has ANYONE purchased said french fuzzied software...........they keep raising
the price (interesting sales tactic) yet, product seems to have no followers.
I do know a guy in the military who uses fuzzies for tank (image) recognition
who showed me some results......amazing. I guess it is easier to find tanks
than market cycles.

brent