Re: Rocket Science

In a message dated 2/2/00 12:29:01 PM Pacific Standard Time,
ronin@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Usually castoff as a round off error but it bite NASA this time. Must have
>  been Jupiter rising.....anyone trade using astronomy or astrological charts
>  for trading? :-)

Or it could be some minute impact of the 40 billion galaxies recently
"discovered." If I remember one day last year there were 10 billion galaxies
in the known universe, and then (whoops!) the next day they said there are 50
billion.

Don't quote me on this, I could be off by a few billion one way or the other.

BW
smartasstrades.com