From: Hango Winspy [mailto:hwinva@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, January 29, 2000 6:36 PM
To: roos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: BMI RealTime $59/mth vs TradeStation.com for $ ???

Don,

Apparently, TS2000i SP3b is still not as stable as you think.  For day
traders, it may cost you a lot by using less accurate data feed.

I'm still using TS4 with BMI cable.  The numbers of ticks I got are
significantly higher than yours

SP0H  5775
ES0H  25614
ND0H  2192

BTW, these numbers are only from midnight(not 4:45PM on 1/27) to 4:22 PM,
Friday.

Best Regards

Hango Winspy