Re: BMI RealTime $59/mth vs TradeStation.com for $ ???

not so with bmi sat receiver...i monitored the bmi data stream for a few
hours and saw that they threw the whole spectrum of quotes at the box, whether
real time subed or not, so no filtering at all. i saw no difference from
collecting 1000 symbols or a 100.

i think dumping the delayed data will help for a while, but they're going
to need a higher bandwidth dtn type of transmission system. and since they
aren't going to make the improvements, then a buyout is likely....so they'll
do like omega and microsoft does, i ya can't fix it, then buy it elsewhere
and make it work.

TJ

when in doubt, buy it out :))