Re: BMI RealTime $59/mth vs TradeStation.com for $ ???

Jim Hill wrote:
>Has anyone confirmed the lower prices with BMI?....

I haven't been able to do so. The prices on their web site
are the same and I haven't received any notice of a price
change. Of course, as usual, I haven't been able to get
through to tech support or C/S (that will probably =never=
change). As for the lower prices, I'll believe =that= after
I see the first bill reflecting the same. ;-)

Regardless, BMI's RT service is still "delayed". I have yet
to see a lag (via cable) of less than 25 seconds. IMHO, $59
per month is really all it's worth.

Jim