Re: "Trading With DiNapoli Levels" question.

i agree with ya there like it's like cheating!!!! :)))

what i meant by "self-fulfilling" is that the floor and major off-floor
players know where the key fib levels exist on most timeframes, so, in a
sense, the floor and big money move price to those levels....what's important
is what happens next at those levels...price is either repelled by a fib
level (reversal), or price is repelled and then accelerates through that
level like a knife through hot butter (successful test or bounce followed
by a failure), or price blows through the level like it doesn't exist (stop
run or bid/offer vacuum).  from experience by observing price, you can get
a feeling for what might happen at the fib levels.

of course, this same discussion can be applied to well known pivot points
as well.

TJ