RE: BMI RealTime $59/mth vs TradeStation.com for $ ???

  • To: Larry Wright <IndTrader2@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: BMI RealTime $59/mth vs TradeStation.com for $ ???
  • From: Howard Jackson <hrjf4@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 23:49:28 -0800

I was comparing my PC quote tick counts vs. a friend
that has BMI and we were apalled at the difference of
ticks when comparing stocks. For instance, on thursday
I had about 42,000 ticks for QCOM while he had little
over 20,000 with BMI.

This all is with ts2ki.

Needless to say he is looking into changin over...