Re: BMI RealTime $59/mth vs TradeStation.com for $ ???

Brian wrote:
>......I'm surprised no one has documented the type of
>PC they're running......

I'm not convinced the type of PC is of paramount importance.
One really glaring example was when a member of this LIST
e-mailed me his tick count. He had captured damn near all
the ticks for the SP00s on a particular day and his tick
counts for the SP00s and several indices were consistently
higher than mine. My machine: a PII/300 MHz with 128MB RAM
running NT......His machine: a 486 with 32MB RAM running
(believe it or not) Windows 3.1.

Jim