    From: Patrick White <simgenie@xxxxxxxx>
    To: omega list <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
    Date: Monday, January 24, 2000 1:21 PM
    Subject: TS4 and NT / Win2K

	 I have been trying to get TS 4 to work on Windows 2000, but haven't
had any success. I would be interested in hearing from anyone who has gotten
this setup to work. Also I would be interested in hearing from those of you
who have installed TS4 on NT who may be willing to share pointers with me,
as the installation may be similar for Win2K.

    Patrick White