RE: TS4 and NT / Win2K

"Jim Gavey" <Jim@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> as I recall there are instructions in the Omega\Prog\Drivers\NT
> directory that walks you through the setup.

I didn't even realize that directory was there until I'd already
installed and had TS4 working on NT.  I didn't do any of the steps
described in those README files and it works fine for me.

Any idea what benefit you get from doing that stuff?  It seems to be
related to the dongle (the "ACTIVATOR" in their terminology) but it
doesn't seem very necessary.

Gary