RE: TradeStation 2000i

Have not tried Tradestation 100 SP4c, but moved on to SP4b

SP4b is no doubt the best of the version (except maybe for sp4c). I use it
heavily on EOD data, programming, backtesting, charting,...

It works. It is stable. See to that you have enough memory in the machine
though (I have 128MByte primary memory).