TradeStation4 .0 To Advanced GET Data Interface

I am interested in software that will allow me to send intraday data from
TradeStation 4.0 (build 27) to be displayed intraday in Advanced GET (End Of
Day) version 7.6. I am using FutureSource Data (version 4.0). Jan Arps sells
the following for $495.00:
Intraday Data Feed to Advanced GET-Turns end-of-day Advanced GET into a
real-time intraday program. Automatically transfers OHLC intraday data from
a TS chart in real time at the end of each TS bar to an ASCII file readable
by Advanced GET.
If anyone has used the above program, I would appreciate any feedback
concerning the product,or suggestions for alternatives. Thanks...

Joe Cansler    <<mailto:jcansler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>