Re: Turbo Express card

Dear Gerald,

Re your Item #1:

As a result of my own observations and my reading of discussions on this
newsgroup this past weekend, I have returned my TurboExpress card to its
manufacturer for a refund under their 30-day refund period and also ordered a
MultiTech ISI551 card from a discounter over the Internet (for $54 plus
shipping).

See  http://www.multitech.com for tech specs
        http://www.price-search.net  for comparison prices and
        http://www.computers4sure.com where I bought the card

I supposedly get the MultiTech card tomorrow and am eager to install it and see
if it does what I want it to do, namely, act like a Telcor T-Port card.

Sincerely,

Richard