RE: Please support your emerging trading software company.

Paul - the behavior you are witnessing is a symptom of the situation where
the financial commitment of the user/customer has not been met adequately by
the commitment to quality by the supplier of the product.
There is a dramatic imbalance here.

I hate the bitching and moaning as well...but many of those types of threads
have kept me from wasting time or making the same mistakes....especially
when they refer to bugs or omissions or workarounds.