EL Code and Printing through security dongle

Gaston Lang Wrote:

    "I have 2 questions for the guru's today.

1. What would be the most comprehensive book or video series on EL coding.

2. Since I have installd TS4 with the security dongle my printer is
incredibly slow....."

        I can contribute to your first question in part. "Ask Mr. OmegaList"
has always been a good source for particular issues involving EL, but a good
book would be the one I just bought for a EL friend...."Ask Mr.
EasyLanguage" it got a fairly good recommendation from this group and a good
comment from one we all know....

"After reviewing Sam's newly published book Ask Mr. EasyLanguage I have to
wonder why didn't Omega contract him to write their documentation. My life
as a multiple registered TraderStation owner would have been much easier all
these years. Lots of answers to many nagging questions I have had for years
are found here. In fact I would rate it a Great Book! It definitely is to
Easy Language what Perry Kaufman's books are to Technical Analysis. I have
no connection whatsoever as many know to Sam, just giving credit where it's
due. Mark Brown" (located at http://vista-research.com/ )  Videos on EL are
far and wide but the Cruz's view on the subject I can certainly not
recommend.

            Your second question on TS 4.0 and printer dongled port, you
might try to install another p-port or try to divert your printer to a usb
connection with available adapters and drivers.....TS and printers don't
compute.

                                                                           -
=-jimmy-=-