Re: bmi as the premier futures only service....

Don't hold your breath waiting for that to happen --

Before DBC started trashing the BMI feed in late '98, they told me that
they couldn't justify anything beyond providing their "premier service" for
their "Stock Traders" because they make up the majority of their customers --

Like most, they hang out where their bread is buttered...