Re: bmi as the premier futures only service....

bmi was originally designed for futures traders...period. all this other
stock and option junk was added on later .....but it just clogs up the data
pipeline. i hope bmi dumps all the delayed junk first and then whittles
away the stock and option crap it needed.  bmi is worthless for pro stock
and option trading and you do so at the risk of your weath. comstock sat
is better if you need everything

TJ

peace.....from a rural trader with a 15k standby power plant always on alert
:))