Re: bmi as the premier futures only service....

hey, i'll pay top price for reliabilty and speed.....anyday

face it, ya get bmi and split the sonabitch to bunches of puters paying
for only one feed, so don't give me that "service for less" bullshit speech
:)))

TJ

always deleted, but never forgotten :))