Re: New Matrox Dual/Qad cards

Hey Richard!  I agree with you!     :)

Do you have noises that attract you to the monitor that you need to be
watching when something interesting happens or do you just whirl around in
your office chair continually monitoring them all?

I'm currently using two computers, each with its own monitor.  The main
computer (front and center) has my trading software (CyberTrader 2.07) and
the 2nd computer has a couple of spreadsheets (alerts and market health)
and a chat window.   I could see a benefit in getting a 2nd monitor for
each computer so I could have more 1 minute charts instantly visible.  I'm
curious as to what you keep in the foreground on your 8 monitors.

Have you had any compatibility problems with the Matrox cards and any of
the software you're using or tried to use?

Regards,
Ullrich